Grand Canyon & Valley of Fire Helicopter Champagne Landing Tour:
*Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter pickup from Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort
* Panoramic views of Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge
* Luxury Helicopter Flight
* Personnel Pilot Narration
* Amazing photo opportunities
* Stunning return flight over the Mojave Desert, before landing at the World Famous Valley of Fire.
* Extended Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight through the Grand Canyon for 30 miles.
* Land at an exclusive overlook of the Valley of Fire State Park for a Champagne Toast and photograph opportunities.
* The Valley of Fire is recognized for its stunning colors, unique rock formations, wildlife and picturesque views – lets create life long memories.
Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 85 min.
After a brief check-in at our private helicopter terminal – located only 35 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, you will meet your tour Pilot and take a seat in a luxurious 5 Star Helicopter. Your Pilot will narrate the entire experience beginning with the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead and ancient volcanoes – Fortification Hill, being just some of the highlights that your tour encompasses, before the wonders of the Grand Canyon open up before you.
Nothing compares to the experience, photo opportunities and memories of flying for 30 miles of the Grand Canyon. Soaring away from the Grand Canyon enjoy the amazing scenery of the South West, as your helicopter Pilot flies you over Lake Mead towards the otherworldly beauty of the Valley of Fire State Park. Your helicopter will now descend and land for 30 minutes for photographs, and a champagne toast atop a stunning overlook of the World famous Valley of Fire State park. Your eyes will find it difficult to take in the true beauty of the Valley of Fire, the contrasting colors and striking rock formations have been featured in Hollywood movies and many advertising publications due to its unique topography.
For an additional $99 you can upgrade to our Sunset tour, and as the sun begins to set,take pictures and sip champagne, before returning to Las Vegas enjoying panoramic views of the lights of Las Vegas.
Upgrade to Private Limo Service
Give the Adventure of Life Time