LAST MINUTE GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER SUPER SAVER AIR TOUR FLIGHT DETAILS
*Important information – Hotel transfers are not included in this package. Transfers are available on request.
Book the last-minute Grand Canyon helicopter SUPER SAVER air tour flight. This is a spectacular aerial tour of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Your highly-trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. Feel the awe and exhilaration previously only shared by great birds of flight, as you explore above and below over 15 miles of the Grand Canyon itself. As you fly along the rim, you’ll pass through millions of years of geological time, the colorful canyon walls provide a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond. The Grand Canyon, its majestic size, brilliant palette of colors, and rugged beauty will remain stamped in your memory for a lifetime. Fly like a Golden Eagle on this helicopter tour as you experience amazing panoramic views including the Mojave Desert! Your flight concludes with a return flight over the fabulous Las Vegas Strip Skyline, as you fly past the Stratosphere Tower, Resort World, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, City Center, T-Mobile Arena, Luxor, Manadalay Bay and the new Raiders Stadium.
OPTIONAL UPGRADES CALL TO UPGRADE YOUR RESERVATION.
- Extended Above & Below – 30-mile experience at $50.00 per person
This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
LAST MINUTE GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER SUPERSAVER AIR TOUR FLIGHT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Mojave Desert
- Helicopter flight above & below the West Rim of the Grand Canyon exclusively at approximately 15 miles.
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Aerial views of the Mojave Desert
- Return flight over the fabulous Las Vegas Strip Resort Hotels and Skyline
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
5 Star Helicopter departing from our Las Vegas McCarran Airport Heliport located only 10 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 90 min.
Tour Length Hotel to Hotel Approx. 4 hours