Las Vegas Zip Line Experience and Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight Adventure Tour Highlights Include:
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Mojave Desert
- Fly in a 5 Star VIP helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180 degrees of unrestricted views
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, see million-year-old rock formations
- Extended Helicopter flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Flightlinez equipment and safety presentation by highly-trained zipline instructor at Bootleg Canyon
- Three hour adventure tour down four separate Ziplines at 60 mph
- Breathtaking scenic views of the Bootleg Canyon and Boulder City
- Lunch including a famous Capriotti’s sandwich and a drink served after helicopter flight
- Unlimited water
- Photo opportunities throughout tour
- Complimentary transfers from Las Vegas hotels and transfers to and/from 5 Star & Flightlinez facility Zipline Notes:
- Body weight for Zipline min. 75 lb / 34 kg / max. 250 lb / 113 kg * Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund of unused portion of tour
Optional Add-ons: In flight helicopter video, Zip-line and Go Pro photo packages Tour Duration: Approx. 7 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 7 HOURS
This is the ultimate Las Vegas Zip Line experience and Grand Canyon helicopter flight adventure tour. Your day of adventure starts as you are greeted by your friendly and highly trained Tour Pilot who will provide information and narration on the history of the surrounding area and famous landmarks. Enjoy spectacular panoramic aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge. As you approach the Grand Canyon, you begin to descend below the rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like a Golden Eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders, including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness and the Black Canyon.
Upon landing back at Boulder City Airport, you will be transported to the Bootleg Canyon FlightLinez facility in Boulder City, where you meet your highly trained Instructor, who will provide you with an extensive equipment and safety presentation before heading off to the 8,000 feet of zip line experience. You will experience the exhilarating three hour adventure tour down four separate lines at 60 mph!
Learn about the historic Bootleg Canyon and Boulder City. Enjoy breathtaking scenic views. Breathe in the mountain air and catch a glimpse of: Big Horn Sheep, lizards, hawks, and other desert wildlife. Enjoy a unique way to experience the outdoors: “Aerial Trail! This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.