LAS VEGAS TO GRAND CANYON WEST RIM BY BUS AND HELICOPTER AIR TOUR – TOUR DETAILS
Choose our Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim by Bus and Helicopter Air Tour including the Eternity To The Edge & Beyond Helicopter Air Tour and experience spectacular panoramic views of the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim from the edge of the canyon and beyond the rim by luxury helicopter. Your adventure begins as you stop for 30 minutes at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a photo stop. You will head toward the Grand Canyon through the Joshua Tree Forest, and small desert townships. Upon arrival at Grand Canyon West, you will board a jet helicopter for a once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing experience to the Earth’s #1 Natural Wonder. You will fly 15 miles over the edge and beyond, as you enter Eternity Canyon and descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon soaring like a golden eagle exploring the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand mighty Colorado River, flying past geological rock formations that span millions of years and around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars and amazing natural vidid colors.
After your helicopter flight you will board the Grand Canyon West Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus that will transport you to each of the stunning overlooks of the Grand Canyon. Your first stop is the world-famous Eagle point home of the Grand Canyon West Skywalk viewpoints. Eagle point features panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and a unique rock formation forming the shape of a massive eagle. Next stop is Guano Point widely recognized as one of the most scenic views of the entire Grand Canyon, here you can enjoy a hike around the point and enjoy the views from closer overlook areas. Relax for lunch overlooking the rim of the Grand Canyon, there are many choices of food and beverages available for purchase locally. Upon leaving Grand Canyon West, you will head back to the bright lights of Las Vegas back in time to enjoy the dinner, a show and many other amazing attractions in Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS TO GRAND CANYON WEST RIM BY BUS AND HELICOPTER AIR TOUR – TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Round-trip ground transportation from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West by full sized coach or mini coach
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest
- 30 minute photo stop at the magnificent Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- 15 miles helicopter flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- 4-hour stay at Grand Canyon West
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Hualapai Ranch, Eagle & Guano Point
- Once-in-a-lifetime panoramic views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Central Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coach tour from Las Vegas including morning snack, bottled water
- Duration: 11 hours (hotel to hotel) 6 AM to approximately 5:00 PM
Optional activities at Grand Canyon West:
- Grand Canyon Skywalk $25.00
- Meals at Grand Canyon West are not included and payable locally
Note: Prices are per person. Flight time is approximately 15-20 minutes including loading & unloading.