Grand Canyon Helicopter and Outdoor Shooting Range Experience Highlights include:
* Fly in a 5 Star VIP helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted views
* Approximate 70 minute flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
* Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and see million-year-old rock formations
* Helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon
* 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
* Gun and shooting Specialist at range
* “Choose ANY 9 guns from more than 60 guns on the firing line, including Full Auto Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Western Rifles, and much more. Experience the excitement of outdoor shooting from the comfort of our climate controlled firing line.
Package also includes 2 Tannerite exploding targets!!!
Shoot at steel and EXPLODING targets. Complimentary Photo’s and Video’s to share of you shooting each gun”.
* Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels Shooting Range minimum age requirement: * Minor must be at least 10 years old, minors under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Return Details: * Returns to original departure point approximately 6 hours after hotel pickup Duration: Approx. 6 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
Travel in luxury & style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World on-board a 5 Star VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats, and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic views. Experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. You will descend below the rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
After departing Grand Canyon West, you will be introduced to your your Gun & Shooting Specialist. “Choose ANY 9 guns from more than 60 guns on the firing line, including Full Auto Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Western Rifles, and much more. Package also includes 2 Tannerite exploding targets!!!
Experience the excitement of outdoor shooting from the comfort of our climate controlled firing line. Shoot at steel and EXPLODING targets. Complimentary Photo’s and Video’s to share of you shooting each gun”.
This Grand Canyon VIP Helicopter & Outdoor Shooting Range Experience combo will be the highlight of your Las Vegas stay, an adventure you won’t soon forget!
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing: Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop, where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, and mementos from the Old West.
Upgrade to Private Limo Service
Give the Adventure of Life Time
CabinView5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours exclusively uses the Eurocopter AS350B2 helicopter, which guarantees you all forward-facing seating for the best views of the Grand Canyon. Our First Class/VIP configured Grand Canyon tour helicopter features European leather seating, cream leather trim and wooden floor finish for the ultimate first class helicopter ride. Our state-of-the-art video recording system features cameras mounted inside of the aircraft, and your finished tour video will be available in your choice of Google Drive download, USB Flash Drive, or Blu-ray Disc.
5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours provides you the best value in providing affordable and luxurious Grand Canyon tours and Grand Canyon flights. Experience 5 STAR Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach service to and from Las Vegas area hotels to our Grand Canyon Tour Air Terminal just 35 minutes away, or our Las Vegas Tour Air Terminal just 15 minutes away. Select tours include a complimentary beverage upon check-in at the Air Terminal. Board your luxurious A-Star Jet Helicopter with all forward-facing seats, which provide the best possible views during your sightseeing flight of the Grand Canyon.