LAS VEGAS GUIDED KAYAK TOUR & GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER EXTENDED AIR TOUR FLIGHT
Las Vegas Guided Kayak tour through Black Canyon combined with extended 70 minute helicopter flight above and below the Rim of the Grand Canyon itself! Gear up with Blazin Paddles for a full day of adventure as your start from Willow Beach on a 4 mile three hour guided kayak tour through the beautiful Black Canyon along the Colorado River. Scour the banks to be the first to spot Desert Big Horn Sheep, or look above and see if you there are any Bald Eagles. Your first stop will be one mile upstream at a historical overlook, that will give you awe-inspiring views of the legendary Colorado River. Your guide will explain the history of what the river was used for close to 100 years ago and provide you with complimentary snacks! Enjoy the beautiful green waters of Emerald Cave before your group kayaks back to Willow Beach.
After your incredible guided Black Canyon River kayak tour, you will be transported to 5 Star Helicopter Tours Boulder City Airport VIP terminal where you will board a luxury jet helicopter for a 70 minute helicopter flight including panoramic views of the the Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge. Upon arrival at the entrance to the Grand Canyon you will experience 30 miles above and below the canyon itself, as you soar below the rim of the Grand Canyon like a Golden Eagle, over the Colorado River.
LAS VEGAS GUIDED KAYAK TOUR & GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER EXTENDED AIR TOUR FLIGHT – HIGHLIGHTS
- Las Vegas Resort Hotel hotel pickup & drop-off
- Kayak and safety equipment
- 4 mile Guided Black Canyon kayak tour along the Colorado River
- Enjoy the green waters of Emerald Cave
- Packed lunch including sandwich, chips and cookie, complimentary water & soft drinks
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and the Mojave DesertLongest flight (30 miles) above & below the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Twice the normal distance.
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
TOUR LENGTH DETAILS
- 3 hours on the water
- Athletic Ability: Easy-Moderate
- Tour duration: 9 hours (hotel to hotel)
- Helicopter Flight time: Approx 70 minutes