Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Indian Adventure Landing Tour Highlights Include:
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Mojave Desert
- Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Colorado River
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- 2-hour landing at Grand Canyon West
- Hualapai Legacy Package
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Eagle Point & Guano Point
- Once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities of the scenic West Rim.
- Mercedes Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
- Complimentary refreshments at our luxury air terminal
- Optional add-on Grand Canyon West ZIPLINE (currently closed due to covid-19) adventure additional Cost payable at check-in just $64.99 per person (seasonal check for availability)
- Tour Duration: Approx. 5 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
- Please note enjoying the optional add-ons takes approximately one hour and may result in you being unable to spend additional time at additional points of interest.
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 5 HOURS
Board a 5 Star luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly-trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Flypast the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. You will then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
Upon landing on the rim of the Grand Canyon, you will explore and see the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim and the mighty Colorado River, with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transporting you to Grand Canyon West Rim viewpoints including; Eagle and Guano Point.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Optional Add-on information.
Grand Canyon West Zip Line Add-On (this attraction is currently closed due to Covid19)
Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZx8bZpZp00
Zipline over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, during your tour you have the option to add-on this exclusive Zipline Adventure only available at Grand Canyon West. Upon arrival at Grand Canyon West airport, you will board a transfer bus to Hualapai Ranch. Following a brief check-in and safety briefing, you will don your helmet and head to the rim of the Grand Canyon. Feel your adrenaline kick in as you climb to the top of the first tower and look down deep into the Grand Canyon. As your safety instructor buckles you into the harness you will feel the pounding of your heart before you and up to 4 friends together fly across the edge of the Grand Canyon down 1100 feet towards the next run. The next run is steeper and faster the views are stunning, are your brave enough to do it again, it’s a long walk back if not. Grab your cell phone and take the ultimate selfie screaming across 2100 feet of the Grand Canyon for the second time before safely landing on the other side. This bucket list experience is a once in lifetime opportunity make sure you add this adventure onto your helicopter tour today with 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours.
Approximately 45 to 75 minutes depending on group size.
Pay at Check-in Just $64.99 per person
Open Daily from 9 am – 4 pm