2-DAY GRAND CANYON WEST RIM HUALAPAI RANCH CABIN HOTEL STAY BY BUS FROM LAS VEGAS – TOUR DETAILS
Your 2-DAY Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Ranch cabin hotel stay by bus from Las Vegas begins as you are driven across the Mojave Desert through the Joshua Tree forest to the Hualapai Ranch. Upon arrival at Grand Canyon West, board the hop-on-hop-off shuttle bus to Eagle and Guano Point. Explore the Hualapai Native America Village including Gift Shops, and Skywalk Cafe. Walk 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon on the horseshoe-shaped glass bridge. After experiencing the panoramic views of the Grand Canyon West Rim, you will check-in into your Hualapai Ranch cabin for your cabin overnight stay.
Each Grand Canyon West Hualapai Ranch cabin features all the essentials for a no relaxed stay, each cabin features air conditioning, a queen size bed, a sofa pull out bed and bathroom with shower, clothing area with hangers and western style cabin porch with comfortable seating.
The following day, enjoy breakfast before heading out on a trail hike to the Rim of the Grand Canyon or choose from an optional 30 or 60 minute horseback ride along trails that skirt the edge of the West Rim. Enjoy the views and spectacular scenery of the Grand Canyon West before heading back to Las Vegas by ground transportation.
2-DAY GRAND CANYON WEST RIM HUALAPAI RANCH CABIN HOTEL STAY BY BUS FROM LAS VEGAS – HIGHLIGHTS
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off
- Overnight stay in Western-style cabin facing the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Two meals served at Hualapai Ranch
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttles to all viewpoints including Guano Point & Eagle Point
- Return transportation by ground back to Las Vegas Hualapai Ranch Activities: (Included, weather permitting)
- Enjoy western hospitality & cowboy entertainment
- Campfire, S’mores and live Cowboy entertainment Optional Activities: (Payable locally, weather permitting)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Optional Extra Payable Locally
- Tour Duration: Approx. 30 hrs. hotel to hotel
- Round-Trip Mercedes Benz Sprinter van ground transportation between Las Vegas Resort Hotels and Grand Canyon West including drive thru the Joshua Tree Forest.
- Overnight Cabin Hotel Stay at the Hualapai Ranch including Dinner & Breakfast.
- Legacy ticket admission including hop-on-hop-off shuttle to for spectacular panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River from Eagle and Guano Point.
- Complimentary water is provided on the ground transportation to/from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon West.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Lunch, Snacks or Drinks
- Horseback Rides
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- The Zipline at Grand Canyon West
- Star Gazing
- Rim Hikes
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Colorado River Raft Pontoon Boat Rides
Optional activities are available for purchase through 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours.
- Legacy ticket admission is valid for Day 1 of the Hualapai Ranch Cabin Hotel Stay overnight package.
- No alcohol is allowed on the Hualapai Reservation.
- Food cannot be brought onto the Hualapai Reservation for consumption in cabin accommodations.
- Las Vegas Resort Hotel pickup commences approximately 8 am (subject to location). Return transportation from Grand Canyon West to Las Vegas departs at approximately 2.00pm (subject to seasonal times).
- Optional activities subject to weather and seasonality. Horseback Riding restrictions: Minimum Age is 7 years. Ages 7-18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (proof of guardianship required). Maximum weight is 250 lbs. Zipline at Grand Canyon West waivers for Minors can only be signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian. Riders must weigh in between 90 and 275 lbs
Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Ranch Cabin Lodging is located at Quartermaster Point Road, Peach Springs, AZ 86434
STAY OVERNIGHT IN A REAL CABIN AT THE GRAND CANYON WEST RIM HUALAPAI RANCH – TRAVEL BY LUXURY MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER VAN – STUNNING SUNSET & SUNRISE VIEWS – MANY OPTIONAL EXPERIENCES AVAILABLE
Note: $75 single person cabin supplement applies for single person booking (collected separately)
Hualapai Ranch and the Cabins at Grand Canyon West are located on Hualapai Nation Reservation Land, the Hualapai Nation is a dry reservation and as such, no alcohol is permitted at Grand Canyon West and Hualapai Ranch.