GRAND CANYON WEST RIM HELICOPTER AIR TOUR FLIGHT ABOVE AND BELOW THE RIM – TOUR DETAILS
Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter air tour flight above and below the rim. Travel in luxury & style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World, on board a 5 Star Grand Canyon helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats, and 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. You will then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formations that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders, including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience. Tour Includes Mercedes Benz luxury ground transportation to and from our private helicopter tour facility.
GRAND CANYON WEST RIM HELICOPTER AIR TOUR FLIGHT ABOVE AND BELOW THE RIM – TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Mojave Desert
- Extensive helicopter flight above and below the west rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the mighty Colorado River
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motor-coach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
5 Star Helicopter departing from our Heliport located only minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 90 min.