GRAND CANYON WEST RIM BUS TOUR FROM LAS VEGAS – TOUR DETAILS
Choose our Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour from Las Vegas and experience spectacular views of the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim. Our highly-trained Driver Tour Guide will provide an informative commentary, as you stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a photo stop. Your adventure continues as your head toward the Grand Canyon through the Joshua Tree Forest, and small desert townships. Upon arrival at Grand Canyon West, you will explore Grand Canyon West and the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon Rim and the mighty Colorado River. The regular Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus will transport you to each of the stunning overlooks of the Grand Canyon. Your first stop is the world-famous Eagle point home of the Grand Canyon West Skywalk viewpoints. Eagle point features panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and a unique rock formation forming the shape of a massive eagle. Next stop is Guano Point widely recognized as one of the most scenic views of the entire Grand Canyon, here you can enjoy a hike around the point and enjoy the views from closer overlook areas. Relax for lunch overlooking the rim of the Grand Canyon, there are many choices of food and beverages available for purchase locally. At your final stop enjoy the western hospitality of Hualapai Ranch, here for the braver visitors you can scream across portions of the Canyon on the Grand Canyon West Zipline (optional activity), other activities include horseback riding, roping lessons, a quick draw six-gun shootouts, and an awesome gift shop. Upon leaving Grand Canyon West, you will head back to the bright lights of Las Vegas back in time to enjoy the dinner, a show and many other amazing attractions in Las Vegas.
GRAND CANYON WEST RIM BUS TOUR FROM LAS VEGAS – TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Luxury 7 passenger SUV’s or Custom 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest
- The magnificent Hoover Dam
- 4-hour stay at Grand Canyon West
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Hualapai Ranch, Eagle & Guano Point.
- Once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities of the scenic West Rim and of Hualapai Members
- Las Vegas area Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
- Lunch, Unlimited Bottled Water & Snacks & Super Professional Guides.
- Duration: 9.5 hours (hotel to hotel) 7 AM to approximately 5:30 PM
Optional activities at Grand Canyon West:
- Grand Canyon Skywalk $25.00
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight $149.00
- Grand Canyon Horseback Riding: $59.00 (seasonal please ask for availability)
- Grand Canyon Zipline $65.00 (seasonal please ask for availability)
Note: Prices are per person