GRAND CANYON WEST HUALAPAI RANCH OVERNIGHT CABIN STAY BY HELICOPTER & GROUND – TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off
- Panoramic views of the Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge
- Spectacular views as you fly below the Rim of the Grand Canyon Canyon itself
- Overnight stay in Western-style cabin facing the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Two meals served at Hualapai Ranch
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttles to all viewpoints including Guano Point & Eagle Point
- Return transportation by ground back to Las Vegas Hualapai Ranch Activities: (Included, weather permitting)
- Enjoy western hospitality & cowboy entertainment
- Campfire, S’mores and live Cowboy entertainment Optional Activities: (Payable locally, weather permitting)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Optional Extra Payable Locally
- Tour Duration: Approx. 22 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 40 min. Return By Ground: Approx. 3 hrs.
TOUR LENGTH APPROX. 22 HOURS
GRAND CANYON WEST HUALAPAI RANCH OVERNIGHT CABIN STAY BY HELICOPTER & GROUND – TOUR DETAILS
This amazing adventure begins with transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to our terminal where you will meet your pilot before taking to the skies and enjoying the most stunning view available. Fly over Hoover Dam and the Mojave desert before entering the Grand Canyon for spectacular views over the Grand Canyon Canyon, this is a once in a in a lifetime experience and only a helicopter can make it happen.
After landing you will be checked into your climate controlled cabin that features all the essentials for a relaxed stay, such as a queen size bed, a sofa pull out bed and bathroom with shower, clothing area with hangers and western style cabin porch with comfortable seating. Savor a Western-style meal at the Dance Hall. Relax surrounded by the glow of the campfire while enjoying Western hospitality, S’mores and Cowboy entertainment under the twinkling Arizona stars.
Next morning after breakfast explore and see the breathtaking panoramic views of the West Rim and the mighty Colorado River with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transporting you to all of the West Rim viewpoints and Indian cultural points of interest. See live Native American Tribal dances and learn about the Hualapai’s proud culture and colorful history.
Important: Optional activities subject to weather and seasonality. Horseback Riding restrictions: Minimum Age is 7 years. Ages 7-18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (proof of guardianship required). Maximum weight is 250 lbs. Zipline at Grand Canyon West waivers for Minors can only be signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian. Riders must weigh in between 90 and 275 lbs.
Hualapai Ranch and the Cabins at Grand Canyon West are located on Hualapai Nation Reservation Land, the Hualapai Nation is a dry reservation and as such, no alcohol is permitted at Grand Canyon West and Hualapai Ranch.
Grand Canyon West Hualapai Ranch Cabin Lodging is located at Quartermaster Point Road, Peach Springs, AZ 86434