GRAND CANYON WEST ETERNITY HELICOPTER AIR TOUR “TO THE EDGE & BEYOND” – TOUR DETAILS
This Grand Canyon West Eternity Helicopter Air Tour leaves directly from Grand Canyon West Airport – Enhance your visit to the Grand Canyon and board a luxury helicopter for a once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing experience to the Earth’s #1 Natural Wonder. You fly to the edge and beyond, as you descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon itself. Enjoy over 15 miles sightseeing as you soar through the Grand Canyon like a golden eagle, enjoy unique views of the mighty Colorado River, fly past geological rock formations that span millions of years and around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. This is an amazing opportunity to experience more during your visit to Grand Canyon West.
GRAND CANYON WEST ETERNITY HELICOPTER AIR TOUR – INCLUDES
- 15 miles helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Panoramic views of the mighty Colorado River
- Eternity Canyon and Quartermaster Canyon
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary
- One is a lifetime photo opportunities
- Live Pilot Tour Commentary
- TOUR DURATION – APPROX. 15 minutes
- ASK ABOUT MORE AMAZING GRAND CANYON WEST ADVENTURES AT CHECK-IN
Grand Canyon West Helicopter Eternity Helicopter Tour – Experience this EXCLUSIVE Grand Canyon Helicopter experience – FLY To the Edge & Beyond of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon –EXPLORE Eternity Canyon –ENJOY Quartermaster Canyon
Important Information: Legacy Admission MUST be purchased upon arrival at Grand Canyon West Airport Welcome Center. Grand Canyon West Eternity Helicopter Air Tour does NOT include Grand Canyon West admission.