Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour Highlights Include:
- Views of Hoover Dam, the Bypass Bridge, Fortification Hill & colorful Mojave Desert
- Helicopter flight below the Rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the mighty Colorado River
- Land on the rim of the Grand Canyon where your Grand Canyon Skywalk Express shuttle awaits
- Front of the line access to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Round-trip van ride from the helipad to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary & narration
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 4 HOURS
The Grand Canyon Skywalk Express helicopter tour is a once-in-a-life-time experience begins with an aerial flight over the magnificent Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge and the extinct volcano – Fortification Hill. As you approach the Grand Canyon, you will soar like a Golden Eagle by helicopter over the mighty Colorado River as you descend past geological rock formations that span millions of years. After exiting the Grand Canyon, you will then land at the Grand Canyon West Rim Airport, where an express shuttle van transfers you to the World Famous – Grand Canyon Skywalk for your front-of-the-line pass. You will then set foot onto the 4,700 feet high transparent horseshoe-shaped bridge extending 70 feet from the edge of the Canyon itself. After leaving Grand Canyon West Airport, you will fly across the Mojave Desert with a view of the Black Canyon.
You will experience breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West Rim and the mighty Colorado River.
Tour includes approximately 30 minutes at the Grand Canyon Skywalk.