GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER FALCON FLIGHT
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon covering 15 miles above & below the rim.
- Panoramic views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Mojave Desert
- 180 degree forward facing seats designed for maximum aerial sightseeing
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Complimentary water, coffee and tea at check-in
- Choice of morning, midday or afternoon departure times
- Flight distance above and below the rim of Grand Canyon: 15 miles.
- Total flight time: 70 minutes. Total flight distance: 120 miles
- Hotel to hotel: 3.5 hours
The Grand Canyon Helicopter Falcon Flight is the perfect way to capture the overwhelming vastness and awe by flying inside the Grand Canyon itself. Your personal Pilot/Tour Guide provides you with geographical and historical facts, as you fly towards one of the natural wonders of the World. Upon arriving at the entrance to the magnificent Grand Canyon, you will begin to descend below the rim of the Grand Canyon. You will soar like a falcon, above the Colorado River and experience vivid colors, cathedral buttresses, side canyons and rock pillars around every corner. Your return flight will include panoramic sights of other natural wonders, including rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This Grand Canyon helicopter tour is truly an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Buy this tour today and take it off your bucket list.
This flight does not include Las Vegas Resort Hotel transfers to/from Boulder City Airport. 5 Star Helicopters departing from Boulder City Airport only 35 min. from the Las Vegas Resort Hotels. Self drive or travel with either Uber or Lyft.
UPGRADE THIS TOUR – Additional optional tour upgrades starting from $49 are available from 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours. Call 702-565-7827 for more information on Grand Canyon floor picnic landings, Black Canyon river rafting tours, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Bootleg Canyon Zip Lining Experience, ATV Adventure Tours, Grand Canyon West activities and overnight cabin stay packages.