GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER EXTENDED AIR ONLY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Mojave Desert
- Longest flight above & below the West Rim of the Grand Canyon exclusively at approximately 30 miles. Twice the normal flight distance!!!
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Aerial views of the Mojave Desert
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter transfers
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
5 Star Helicopter departing from Boulder City Airport only 35 min. from the Las Vegas Strip Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 4 HOURS
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER EXTENDED AIR ONLY TOUR DETAILS
This Grand Canyon Helicopter extended air only tour is the longest aerial tour of the West Rim. Your highly trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. Feel the awe and exhilaration previously only shared by great birds of flight, as you explore above and below over 30 miles of the Grand Canyon itself. As you fly along the rim, you’ll pass through millions of years of geological time, the colorful canyon walls provide a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond. The Grand Canyon, its majestic size, brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty will remain stamped in your memory for a lifetime. Fly like a Golden Eagle on this helicopter tour as you experience spectacular panoramic views!
This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Tour Includes Mercedes Benz luxury ground transportation to and from your Las Vegas hotel and our private helicopter tour facility.