GRAND CANYON FLOOR LANDING HELICOPTER TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Take picture and video of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Mojave Desert
- 10-mile flight above and below the Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Pilot tour commentary
- Land deep inside the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy picnic and champagne
- Return flight via the fabulous Las Vegas Strip
- Complimentary Hotel transfers
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
Grand Canyon Floor Landing Helicopter Tour departs from McCarran Airport
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 4 HOURS
GRAND CANYON FLOOR LANDING HELICOPTER TOUR DETAILS
We are proud to offer one of the most popular Grand Canyon Floor Landing Helicopter Tour including a picnic lunch or breakfast.
This amazing adventure begins with complimentary transfers from your Las Vegas Hotel, following a brief check-in your helicopter tour pilot will escort you to your waiting helicopter. As you depart towards the Grand Canyon you will enjoy amazing views of the world-famous Hoover Dam, with fascinating insights into the geology and history of the area. Soar into the Grand Canyon like a golden eagle on your helicopter tour as you enter the Grand Canyon flying past the majestic Grand Wash Cliffs as you slowly descend deep down into the Grand Canyon. Step out of your helicopter and into the stunning canvas that is the Grand Canyon, take a moment and take in the serenity of the experience before exploring the private landing site almost 4000 feet into the Grand Canyon overlooking the majestic Colorado River. Your pilot will set up and your picnic and champagne as you take pictures and video to share the experience with friends and family who will be envious of this unique once in a lifetime adventure.
Your Grand Canyon Helicopter adventure concludes with a relaxing return flight over the beautiful scenery of the Mojave desert and the Las Vegas Strip before safely landing back at the airport where your friendly driver will be waiting to take you back to more fun and adventure in Las Vegas.
- please note this tour flight is operated by Papillion Helicopters – any guests weighing over 300 pounds / 114 kilos may be required to purchase an extra seat.