GRAND CANYON AND VALLEY OF FIRE HELICOPTER CHAMPAGNE LANDING TOUR – TOUR DETAILS
On the Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire helicopter champagne landing tour, nothing compares to the experience, photo opportunities and memories of flying for 30 miles of the Grand Canyon. Soaring away from the Grand Canyon enjoy the amazing scenery of the South West, as your helicopter Pilot flies you over Lake Mead towards the otherworldly beauty of the Valley of Fire. Your helicopter will now descend and land for 30 minutes for photographs, and a champagne toast atop a stunning overlook of the World famous Valley of Fire State Park. Your eyes will find it difficult to take in the true beauty of the Valley of Fire State Park, the contrasting colors and striking rock formations have been featured in Hollywood movies and many advertising publications due to its unique topography.
Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire Helicopter Champagne Landing Tour – After a brief check-in at our private helicopter terminal – located only 35 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, you will meet your tour Pilot and take a seat in a luxurious 5 Star Helicopter. Your Pilot will narrate the entire experience beginning with the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and ancient volcanoes – Fortification Hill, being just some of the highlights that your tour encompasses before the wonders of the Grand Canyon open up before you.
Our Sunset departure time allows you to enjoy the views as the sun begins to set, take pictures and sip champagne, before returning to Las Vegas enjoying panoramic views of the lights of Las Vegas.
GRAND CANYON AND VALLEY OF FIRE HELICOPTER CHAMPAGNE LANDING TOUR – HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE FREE SUNSET UPGRADE
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter pickup from Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort
- Panoramic views of Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge
- Luxury Helicopter Flight
- Personal Pilot Narration
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Stunning return flight over the Mojave Desert, before landing at the World Famous Valley of Fire State Park.
- Extended Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight through the Grand Canyon for 30 miles.
- Land at an exclusive overlook of the Valley of Fire State Park for a Champagne Toast and photograph opportunities.
- The Valley of Fire State Park is recognized for its stunning colors, unique rock formations, wildlife, and picturesque views – let us create life long memories.
Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 85 min.
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 4 HOURS