* Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Mojave Desert
* Fly in a 5 Star VIP helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180 degrees of unrestricted views
* Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, see million-year-old rock formations
* Helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon
* 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
* Flightlinez equipment and safety presentation by highly-trained zipline instructor at Bootleg Canyon
* Three hour adventure tour down four separate Ziplines at 60 mph
* Breathtaking scenic views of the Bootleg Canyon and Boulder City
* Lunch including a famous Capriotti’s sandwich and a drink served after helicopter flight
* Unlimited water
* Photo opportunities throughout tour
* Complimentary transfers from Las Vegas hotels and transfers to and/from 5 Star & Flightlinez facility Zipline Notes:
* Body weight for Zipline min. 75 lb / 34 kg / max. 250 lb / 113 kg * Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund of unused portion of tour
Optional Add-ons: * Inflight helicopter video, Zipline and GoPro photo packages Tour Duration: Approx. 7 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
Travel in luxury & style to America’s #1 Natural Wonder of the World, on board a 5 Star VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic views. Experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. You will descend below the rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders, including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Upon landing back at Boulder City Airport, you will be transported to the FlightLinez facility, where you meet your highly trained Instructor, who will provide you with an extensive equipment and safety presentation before heading off to the 8,000 feet of ziplining. You will experience the exhilarating three hour adventure tour down four separate lines at 60 mph!
Learn about the historic Bootleg Canyon and Boulder City. Enjoy breathtaking scenic views. Breathe in the mountain air and catch a glimpse of: Big Horn Sheep, lizards, hawks, and other desert wildlife. Enjoy a unique way to experience the outdoors: “Aerial Trail! This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing: Tour includes an approximately 30 minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop, where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, and mementos from the Old West.
Upgrade to Private Limo Service
Give the Adventure of a Life Time
CabinView5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours exclusively uses the Eurocopter AS350B2 helicopter, which guarantees you all forward-facing seating for the best views of the Grand Canyon. Our First Class/VIP configured Grand Canyon tour helicopter features European leather seating, cream leather trim and wooden floor finish for the ultimate first class helicopter ride. Our state-of-the-art video recording system features cameras mounted inside of the aircraft, and your finished tour video will be available in your choice of Google Drive download, USB Flash Drive, or Blu-ray Disc.
5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours provides you the best value in providing affordable and luxurious Grand Canyon tours and Grand Canyon flights. Experience 5 STAR Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach service to and from Las Vegas area hotels to our Grand Canyon Tour Air Terminal just 35 minutes away, or our Las Vegas Tour Air Terminal just 15 minutes away. Select tours include a complimentary beverage upon check-in at the Air Terminal. Board your luxurious A-Star Jet Helicopter with all forward-facing seats, which provide the best possible views during your sightseeing flight of the Grand Canyon.