GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER EAGLE POINT RIM LANDING TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Complimentary Hotel to Hotel Transfers
- Live Pilot Tour Commentary
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge.
- Exhilarating Flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Relax with airport to airport take-off and landing (no remote area landing site)
- Complimentary transfer to Eagle Point
- Enjoy Eagle Point for approximately 30 minutes
- Amazing photo opportunities looking deep into the Grand Canyon.
- Take stunning pictures and post to your favorite social media site (Internet Access Not Guaranteed)
- Enjoy fast food & ice cream options (payable locally), shade, wheelchair access (request in advance), restroom facilities.
- Return flight over the fabulous Las Vegas Strip Resort Hotels and Skyline
5 Star Helicopter departing from our Las Vegas McCarran Airport Heliport located only 10-15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 90 minutes.
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 4.5 HOURS
5Star Helicopter Tours Reserves the Right to Upgrade Guests To a Two Hour Landing Adventure to Meet Minimum Passenger Occupancy Requirements.
Regular Price $549 per person – the advertised special rate is $519 per person including all taxes and fees.
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER EAGLE POINT RIM LANDING TOUR DETAILS:
Book Direct & Save Today on the ultimate Grand Canyon Helicopter Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour available from Las Vegas! Take in views of the amazing Hoover Dam, experience a flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon. Upon landing you will board a fun transfer bus to Eagle point home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk featuring world famous views of the Grand Canyon. Looking down deep into the Grand Canyon offers exhilarating best views whilst enjoying full facilities only available from the rim – you can post your experience live on social media, you will have access to restrooms, cooling shade, dining options with fun snacks, and even the option to walk on the world famous Skywalk. After leaving the Grand Canyon, other natural wonders unfold including panoramic views of the Mojave Desert. Your flight concludes with a return flight over the fabulous Las Vegas Strip Skyline, as you fly past the Stratosphere Tower, Resort World, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, City Center, T-Mobile Arena, Luxor, Mandalay Bay and the new Raiders Stadium.
Experience the best Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour available in just over 4 hours hotel to hotel at the best prices exclusively available from 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DUE TO LONG LINES AT THE GRAND CANYON SKYWALK FOR ADMISSION TICKETS, IF YOU PLAN ON VISITING THE GRAND CANYON SKYWALK, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOOKING THE GRAND CANYON SKYWALK EXPRESS, AS THIS TOUR INCLUDES A FRONT-OF-THE-LINE ADMISSION AND PHOTO AT THE GRAND CANYON SKYWALK.