BOOK NOW AND SAVE ON – Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Adventure Landing Tour Highlights Include:
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Mojave Desert
- Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Colorado River
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- 2 hour landing at Grand Canyon West
- Hualapai Legacy Package
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point & Guano Point
- Once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities of the scenic West Rim.
- Mercedes Motorcoach Las Vegas area Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
- Complimentary refreshments at our luxury air terminal
- Optional add-on Grand Canyon West ZIPLINE adventure additional Cost payable at check-in just $64.99 per person
- Optional add-on Grand Canyon Skywalk (optional and payable at Grand Canyon West Rim) Tour Duration: Approx. 5 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
- Please note enjoying the optional add-ons takes approximately one hour and may result in you being unable to spend additional time at additional points of interest.
- INCLUDES FREE LAS VEGAS MOB MUSEUM TICKETS FOR EACH PERSON ($25 Value) – BOOK NOW AND SAVE EVEN MORE !!
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 5 HOURS
Board a 5 Star luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. You will then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
Upon landing on the rim of the Grand Canyon, you will explore and see the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim and the mighty Colorado River, with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transporting you to Grand Canyon West Rim viewpoints including; Eagle and Guano Point.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Grand Canyon West Zipline https://youtu.be/fZx8bZpZp00
Grand Canyon West Skywalk https://youtu.be/vSrqMK4kVRA