BOOK NOW AND SAVE ON – Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour Highlights Include:
- Views of Hoover Dam, the Bypass Bridge, Fortification Hill & colorful Mojave Desert
- Helicopter flight below the Rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the mighty Colorado River
- Land on the rim of the Grand Canyon where your Skywalk shuttle awaits
- Picnic style snacks
- Front of the line access to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Grand Canyon Skywalk photo for each person included
- Round-trip van ride from the helipad to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary & narration
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 4 HOURS
You will soar like a Golden Eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years. After exiting the Grand Canyon, you will then land at the Grand Canyon West Rim Airport, where a shuttle van transfers you to the World Famous Grand Canyon Skywalk for your front-of-the-line pass. You will then set foot onto the 4,700 feet high transparent horseshoe-shaped bridge extending 70 feet from the edge of the Canyon itself.
You will experience breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West Rim and the mighty Colorado River.
Tour includes approximately 30 minutes at the Skywalk plus you will receive a complimentary professional souvenir photograph (per person).