Black Canyon River Rafting Adventure Day Tour Highlights include: (RAFTING ONLY)
- Full-day narrated river-rafting adventure on the Colorado River’s Black Canyon
- Rare views of the base of the Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge
- Spectacular sightseeing on calm waters while you float down the Colorado River
- Boxed lunch served on a secluded Colorado River beach
- Water available throughout your River Raft Float Tour
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off December 1st through February 29th 2016 operates Wednesday and Saturday only. Tour Duration: Approx. 9 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
TOUR LENGTH APPROX. 5 HOURS
Take a short drive down to the Colorado River, where you will arrive at the launch area at the base of the amazing Hoover Dam and the newly constructed Bypass Bridge. You will board a large, comfortable river raft and meet your friendly and informative Guide. The Black Canyon’s high walls will leave you breathless, so remember to bring your camera! You may spot desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural setting. The raft stops along the secluded beaches of the Colorado River to give you a chance to swim, or paddle in the cool clear waters.
You could take this opportunity to enjoy the picnic box lunch, while watching and listening to the sights and sounds of this magnificent Black Canyon, and the surrounding desert. Your trip ends on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach, where you will have the chance to shop for distinctive souvenirs of your trip, before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.