BLACK CANYON RIVER RAFTING AND GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER FLIGHT – TOUR DETAILS
The Black Canyon River Rafting tour combined with a Grand Canyon helicopter flight is our number one selling full day adventure. Board a 5 Star Grand Canyon helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Black Canyon. Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. You will then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders, including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Upon landing back at Boulder Airport, you will take a short drive down to the Colorado River, where you will arrive at the launch area at the base of the amazing Hoover Dam and the newly constructed Bypass Bridge. You will board a large, comfortable river raft and meet your friendly and informative Guide. The Black Canyon’s high walls will leave you breathless, so remember to bring your camera! You may spot desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural setting. The raft stops along the secluded beaches of the Colorado River to give you a chance to swim, or paddle in the cool clear waters.
You could take this opportunity to enjoy the picnic box lunch, while watching and listening to the sights and sounds of this magnificent Black Canyon, and the surrounding desert. Your trip ends on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach, where you will have the chance to shop for distinctive souvenirs of your trip, before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
BLACK CANYON RIVER RAFTING AND GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER FLIGHT – TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Mojave Desert
- Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the mighty Colorado River
- Full-day narrated river-rafting adventure on the Colorado River’s Black Canyon
- Rare views of the base of the Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge
- Spectacular sightseeing on calm waters while you float down the Colorado River
- Boxed lunch served on a secluded Colorado River beach
- Water available throughout your River Raft Float Tour
- Once in a lifetime photo opportunities
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off December 1st through February 29th operates Wednesday and Saturday only. Tour Duration: Approx. 9 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 9 HOURS