Grand Canyon Helicopter & ATV Adventure Tour highlights include:
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter passenger Van pickup from Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort
- Helicopter Flight Over Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge
- Luxury Helicopter Flight
- Personal Pilot Narration
- Helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Extended Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour featuring 30 miles of the Grand Canyon
- Amazing Photo Opportunities
- 1 .5 hour ATV Tour around the Mojave desert.
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Helicopter flight duration: Approx. 70 mins
TOUR LENGTH HOTEL TO HOTEL APPROX. 5 HOURS
Choose this newly updated Las Vegas Helicopter and ATV Experience. Begin your day with all inclusive transfers to our Boulder City Terminal in on of our luxurious Mercedes passenger vehicles. Following a brief check-in and complimentary beverages your friendly pilot will escort you to your waiting helicopter before you enjoy some of the most stunning scenery in the world. With your pilot narrating the entire experience you will see amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and ancient volcanoes, before the wonders of the Grand Canyon open up before you.
This upgrade experience also features an exclusive extended helicopter flight experience for approximately 30 miles above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Flying like a Golden Eagle you will emerge from the Grand Canyon ready to continue with the next part of your adventure experience.
ATV Tour Details
Following your helicopter experience the adventure continues as your friendly tour guide will keep you entertained on the way to the last stop adventure station, you will be introduced to your guide, geared up and ready to ride. Ride off into the desert as you take in the sights and sounds of the rich mojave desert. Ride through the stunning desert terrain for 1 hour and 30 minutes. This all inclusive adventure includes your World Famous All-American Burger, fries, and soda at the onsite restaurant and bar. Following your lunch enjoy a relaxing drive back to Las Vegas as you share your experiences with family and friends.
*Please note there is a gap between when your helicopter flight concludes and your ATV Adventure begins. ATV adventure pickup made separately from the 5 Star Boulder City Airport Terminal.Your adventure concludes with complimentary transfers back to your hotel.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THE ATV RIDE WE RECOMMEND:
- Must be 16 years or older to drive. Children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6 seater UTV.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All passengers must bring a valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. During the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves. Bring sunglasses to wear during the flight to keep the wind out of your eyes.
- We recommend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
- All cameras must have a wrist strap.
- We require close toe shoes (athletic shoes or hiking boots).
- Please bring a backpack with any personal items that you may need (sunglasses, wallets, snacks, etc.).