Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Indian Adventure Landing Highlights:
* Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Mojave Desert
* Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Colorado River
* In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
* 2 hour landing at Grand Canyon West
* Hualapai Legacy Package
* Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point & Guano Point
* Once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities of the scenic West Rim.
* Mercedes Motorcoach Las Vegas area Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
* Complimentary refreshments at our luxury air terminal
* Optional add-on Grand Canyon Skywalk (optional and payable at Grand Canyon West Rim) Tour Duration: Approx. 5 hrs. hotel to hotel Flight Duration: Approx. 70 min.
Board a 5 Star luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will provide informative commentary and narration, as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. Fly past the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill. You will then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon, as you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
Upon landing on the rim of the Grand Canyon, you will explore and see the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim and the mighty Colorado River, with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transporting you to Grand Canyon West Rim viewpoints including; Eagle and Guano Point.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Upgrade to Private Limo Service
Give the Adventure of Life Time
CabinView5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours exclusively uses the Eurocopter AS350B2 helicopter, which guarantees you all forward-facing seating for the best views of the Grand Canyon. Our First Class/VIP configured Grand Canyon tour helicopter features European leather seating, cream leather trim and wooden floor finish for the ultimate first class helicopter ride. Our state-of-the-art video recording system features cameras mounted inside of the aircraft, and your finished tour video will be available in your choice of Google Drive download, USB Flash Drive, or Blu-ray Disc.
5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours provides you the best value in providing affordable and luxurious Grand Canyon tours and Grand Canyon flights. Experience 5 STAR Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach service to and from Las Vegas area hotels to our Grand Canyon Tour Air Terminal just 35 minutes away, or our Las Vegas Tour Air Terminal just 15 minutes away. Select tours include a complimentary beverage upon check-in at the Air Terminal. Board your luxurious A-Star Jet Helicopter with all forward-facing seats, which provide the best possible views during your sightseeing flight of the Grand Canyon.