Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Cultural Adventure by Ground & Helicopter – Tour highlights:
* Luxury 9 passenger SUV’s or Custom 13 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
* The incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest
* Helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Colorado River
* 4 hour stay at Grand Canyon West
* Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Haulapai Ranch, Eagle & Guano Point.
* Once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities of the scenic West Rim and of our hosts the Hualapai Tribe.
* The magnificent views of the Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge
* Las Vegas area Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
* Lunch, Unlimited Bottled Water & Snacks & Super Professional Guides. Duration: 10 hours (hotel to hotel) 7AM to approximately 5:30PM Helicopter flight duration: Approximately 15 minutes (including loading & unloading). Optional activities: (Prices subject to change) Skywalk $35.00 Horseback Riding : $59.00 Optional add-ons payable at Grand Canyon West NOTE: Hualapai Ranch offers free wagon rides. Horseback rides are available (payable locally).
SPECIAL NOTE: No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind are allowed on the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Secure lockers are available to store your belongings free of charge
Board our luxury vehicle, and relax, as your highly-trained Tour Guide provides an informative commentary throughout your experience. As your adventure unfolds you will be presented with amazing scenery, such as the rugged Mojave Desert and the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest. Upon arrival at Grand Canyon West, our gracious hosts of the Hualapai Nation will introduce you to the breathtaking views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Board a 5 Star luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, as you descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon.
Soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years – around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. Your memories will continue as you explore Grand Canyon West, and the breathtaking panoramic views of the Colorado River. Enjoy the flexibility of the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transportation, as you take in each of the different viewpoints.
Enjoy western hospitality at the Hualapai Ranch, learn to rope, quick draw a six gun, shoot a bow and arrow, toss a tomahawk or take a western horseback ride (optional activity). Walk the world famous Grand Canyon Skywalk (optional activity) at Eagle Point, with Native American Tribal dances and learn about the Hualapai’s rich culture. Relax for lunch at the rim of the Canyon. Visit Guano Point with breathtaking panoramic canyon views from “Highpoint Hike” – As Seen on “America’s Got Talent.”
After leaving Grand Canyon West, your return journey will include other natural wonders, including panoramic views of rock formations of the Desert wilderness, and a photographic stop for views of the world famous Hoover Dam and Bypass Bridge.
Upgrade to Private Limo Service
Give the Adventure of Life Time
CabinView5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours exclusively uses the Eurocopter AS350B2 helicopter, which guarantees you all forward-facing seating for the best views of the Grand Canyon. Our First Class/VIP configured Grand Canyon tour helicopter features European leather seating, cream leather trim and wooden floor finish for the ultimate first class helicopter ride. Our state-of-the-art video recording system features cameras mounted inside of the aircraft, and your finished tour video will be available in your choice of Google Drive download, USB Flash Drive, or Blu-ray Disc.
5 STAR Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours provides you the best value in providing affordable and luxurious Grand Canyon tours and Grand Canyon flights. Experience 5 STAR Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach service to and from Las Vegas area hotels to our Grand Canyon Tour Air Terminal just 35 minutes away, or our Las Vegas Tour Air Terminal just 15 minutes away. Select tours include a complimentary beverage upon check-in at the Air Terminal. Board your luxurious A-Star Jet Helicopter with all forward-facing seats, which provide the best possible views during your sightseeing flight of the Grand Canyon.